HALONG 2D1N PARADISE CRUISE DELUXE
May 25, 2017
- Day 1
This morning travel by shuttle bus to the coastal town of Halong, about four hours from Hanoi.
Your heavenly journey across Halong Bay starts around noon on Tuan Chau Island at the doorstep of Vietnam’s most fascinating wonder.
As the vessel sets sails, you will be greeted by Paradise Crew and Cruise Manager who will aim throughout your stay at providing you with the highest standards of service for a pure pleasure and utmost comfort onboard our luxury facilities in the stunning surroundings.
Discover some of the treasures disseminated across the Bay of the Descending Dragon during the afternoon: fascinating caves, pristine beaches, picturesque floating villages, fantastic rock formations rising up out of emerald water.
While onboard, you can take advantage at leisure of our Spa, Beauty & Massage services; surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, you will attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking.
Defined to be one of the highlights of your Paradise stay, a highly refined, innovative and varied cuisine will be presented for Lunch and Dinner in the elegant dining-room, accompanied by a wide selection of wines and beverages from around the world (extra charge applied)
- Day 2
Early birds can attend a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck at the break of dawn. Start the day enjoying some Paradise delights with a colourful buffet breakfast. Continue exploring Halong Bay sailing across its 2000 islets and visiting some of its major highlights. Your Paradise Cruise will come to an end on Tuan Chau Island between 10.30am and 11.00am
- Accommodation on boat
- Check-in time is 2.00PM and check-out time is 12.00PM
- Meals as mentioned on boat
- English speaking guide on boat
- Share bus Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi as mentioned by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing fees during guided time
- Boat cruises mentioned (group join-in for Halong)
- Service charge and current government VAT tax
- Tips and gratuities
- Services and meals not mentioned in itinerary
- All drinks, including water, soft drink and alcohol on all included or optional excursions, unless clearly mentioned in itinerary
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
Register here to get 25% discount and receive our response at soonest:
< back to tours package page